Terms of Service
Update date: Octeber 13, 2022
Effective Date: Octeber 13, 2022
This application is owned and operated by ChargeLabsy. In order to use our services, you should read and comply with the Terms of Service (“Agreement”) . It is important that you carefully read and fully understand the terms and conditions, particularly the exclusion or limitation of liability, the jurisdictional and applicable law provisions, and the separate agreement to access or use a particular service. Restrictions, exclusions, or other terms and conditions relating to your material rights and interests may be bolded or underlined to draw your attention to them.
You are not authorized to use our services unless you have fully read, fully understood, and accepted all of the terms of this Agreement. You are deemed to have read and agreed to sign this Agreement by using our services or by any other express or implied acceptance of this Agreement. This Agreement shall have the force and effect of law between you and us and shall be a binding legal document for both parties.
I. Scope of the Agreement
1.1 This Agreement is an agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as the“User”or “You” ) and us regarding the use of our related services.
1.2 The Services under this Agreement refer to the game-related services and other online services that we are providing and may provide to You in the future (“Services”) .
II. Our Account
2.1 You can create our account so that you can better use the services offered by us. In addition, some services require that you have our account in order to use them. You are responsible for what you do with your account, including taking reasonable steps to safeguard it.
2.2 If you provide inaccurate, untrue, illegal or undesirable information during the account registration process, we reserve the right not to register you and to terminate your use of our services. If you fraudulently register your account with false information or if your account avatar, profile and other registration information contains illegal or undesirable information, we reserve the right to take measures such as notifying the deadline for correction, suspending your use, or canceling your account, depending on the circumstances. We have the right to cancel the account and report to the competent government departments if the account is registered under another person's identity, including affiliated organizations or social celebrities.
2.3 You shall provide true, legal, accurate, and valid identity information and other relevant information about yourself when authenticating your real name, and shall not authenticate your real name with another person's identity information. Otherwise, we have the right to terminate the services provided to you and take measures against your account, including but not limited to warning, restricting, or prohibiting the use of all or part of the account functions, deleting the account and data, and deleting relevant information, and you shall be responsible for all consequences caused by this.
2.4 If you do not authenticate with your real name or if the authentication information you provide is incomplete, you may not be able to use some of our services or may be subject to restrictions in the process of using our services.
2.5 You understand and agree to provide true and accurate account registration information in a timely manner in accordance with the requirements of policies and regulations. We remind you that in order to protect the security of your account, we have the right to limit your ability to modify the initial registration information and identity information provided during registration, so please fill in the relevant information carefully.
2.6 You understand and agree that, except for the rights of the relevant right holders in accordance with the law, the data and records generated by your use of your account, including but not limited to our account, logins, activities, consumption records and related statistics, are owned by us. In the event of a dispute, you agree that the data provided by us shall prevail.
2.7 Notwithstanding the foregoing, data generated by specific services provided by third parties, including but not limited to logins, activities, consumption records and other product logs and product customer service records for individual services, are the property of the third party. In the event of a dispute, you agree that the data provided by the third party shall prevail.
2.8 We specifically remind you that you should keep your account secure. When you have finished using it, you should log out safely. You are responsible for any theft that may occur as a result of your mismanagement of your account.
2.9 If you use a third-party account (such as WeChat, Facebook, Google, etc.) to log in and use the services provided by us, you may also be required to comply with the agreement or additional terms associated with the third-party account, and the operator of the third-party account may have the right to deactivate your account.
2.10 You should understand that you should take reasonable care of your account and should not disclose or share your account with others.
2.11 If you become aware of any fraudulent or misappropriated use of your account, or any other use that you are not legally authorized to make, you shall immediately notify us in the manner disclosed by us and inform us of the action to be taken. After receiving your valid request and verifies your identity, we will take appropriate measures (including but not limited to suspending the login and use of the account, etc.) at your request or in accordance with the specific circumstances, and any losses incurred by you and you are solely responsible for any losses incurred by you and other users as a result of our measures taken at your request. If you do not provide valid identification information or if the valid personal identification information you provide is inconsistent with the registered identification information, we have the right to reject your request, and you shall be solely responsible for any losses incurred by you as a result.
2.12 You understand and agree that the account you set up shall not violate national laws and regulations and the relevant rules of us, shall not commit any acts that infringe upon the interests of the state, harm the legitimate rights and interests of other citizens, or are harmful to social morals and morals, and that your account name, avatar, profile and other registered information and other personal information shall not contain illegal and undesirable information, and shall not use the names of others without their permission. You may not use others' names (including but not limited to fraudulent use of others' names, avatars, etc. in a way that is confusing) to open an account without their permission, and you may not maliciously register for an account (including but not limited to frequent registration, bulk registration, etc.).
III. Protection of Personal Information
3.2 We will use various security technologies and procedures to establish a sound management system to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
3.3 We may disclose your personal information for the following legal reasons:
(1) To comply with applicable laws and regulations and other relevant provisions.
(2) To comply with the provisions of a court judgment, ruling or other legal process.
(3) To comply with the requirements of the relevant governmental authority or other legally authorized organization.
IV. Services Provided by us
4.1 You understand and agree that our services are provided in accordance with the current state of the art and conditions, and that we will make best efforts to provide the services to you and to ensure the consistency and security of the services; however, we cannot foresee and protect against legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to force majeure, viruses, Trojan horses, hacker attacks, system instability, third-party service defects, governmental actions, and other possible causes of service interruption, data loss, and other losses and risks.
4.2 You understand that you are required to prepare your own terminal equipment (such as computers, cell phones, other mobile terminals, etc.) in connection with the Services and to bear the costs thereof (such as telephone and broadband charges).
4.3 You should understand that if you choose to use the services provided by us on a mobile device, please do not be distracted or violate laws and regulations related to traffic safety.
4.4 You agree and understand that we may send you advertising, promotional or publicity information (including commercial and non-commercial information) in the course of providing the Services, either on our own or by third party partners. The service provided by us may include advertisements, and you agree to display advertisements of us and third-party suppliers and partners in the process of using. You shall judge the authenticity and reliability of the advertisements or promotion information on your own and be responsible for your own judgment. Unless otherwise specified by laws and regulations, we shall not be liable for any purchase, transaction or damage or loss incurred by you in connection with the advertisement or promotion information.
4.5 Our products and services may contain the third-party partners’ commercial advertisements or advertisements promoted by other activities. It may be activated and provided to you in the form of lighting screen, function unlocking, activity incentive, etc. These contents are provided by advertisers or commodity / service providers and bear corresponding responsibilities. You fully understand and agree that we are only a platform for sharing, transmitting, and obtaining information, and that users are responsible for all actions under their registered accounts, including any content you transmit and any results
that may result from such actions. In case of any violation of law, including but not limited to infringement of the intellectual property or other rights or interests of us or a third party, the user shall bear the relevant legal liabilities. If the user violates the provisions of law, the clause or relevant member specifications of us, causing us to suffer damages, expenses or claims by a third party, the user shall be liable for damages to us. The user shall also make their own judgment on the content and bear all the risks arising from the use of the content, including the risks arising from the user's reliance on the correctness, completeness, or usefulness of the content. We cannot and will not be liable for any actions or losses of the user.
4.6 We may provide you with the option to turn off individual advertising messages.
4.7 We performs its advertising and promotional obligations in accordance with the law, and You shall judge the truthfulness of the Advertising Information and be responsible for Your own judgment. Except as expressly provided by law, we shall not be liable for any loss or damage You suffer as a result of transactions conducted pursuant to such Advertising Information or the content provided by the advertisers.
4.8 We may modify and change the rates and methods for the paid services as needed, and we may also start charging for some of the free services. We will provide notice or announcement on the respective service pages before the modifications, changes or charges are introduced. If you do not accept the modifications, changes, or paid content, you should stop using the service.
4.9 We may upgrade and optimize or change the content of the Service, and may also discontinue, suspend, or terminate the Service. We reserve the right to add and amend the term and relevant rights of Membership Specification. You may review the new version in real time on our website
or on this platform. If you do not agree with the revised content, please do not continue to use the service. If you continue to use the service after the announcement, you are deemed to have accepted and agreed to the revised terms.
4.10 You understand and agree that we have the right to determine its own business strategy. In the event of a merger, demerger, acquisition, or transfer of assets, we may transfer the assets under the Services to a third party; WE may also transfer some or all of the Services under this Agreement to a third party for operation or performance upon unilateral notice to you. The specific entity to be transferred is subject to our notification.
4.11 We reserve the right to discontinue or terminate the Services provided to you without notice if any of the following circumstances occur:
(1) You are required by law to submit truthful information, and the personal information you provide is untrue or inconsistent with the information at the time of registration and fails to provide reasonable proof.;
(2) You violate the relevant laws and regulations or the agreement of this Agreement;
(3) In accordance with the provisions of the law or the requirements of the competent authorities;
(4) For security reasons or other necessary circumstances.
4.12 In order to protect the rights and interests of users and to prevent transaction risks (such as resale of invalid game codes), you cannot apply for refund of game codes you have acquired through purchase or any other means.
4.13 You are responsible for storing your own backups of the data generated by the Service. If your Service is terminated, we may permanently delete your data from its servers, except as otherwise provided by law or regulation. We are under no obligation to return your data to you after termination of the Service.
V. Services Provided Based on Software
Some of our services include downloadable software. If You need to use the services provided by the Software, you shall also comply with the following covenants:
5.1 You may need to download software in the course of using the Service, for which we grant you a personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive license. You may use such software only for the purpose of accessing or using the Service.
5.2 We may update the Software in order to improve your experience and to ensure the security of the Service and the consistency of product functionality. You are advised to update the relevant software to the latest version, otherwise we do not guarantee that it will work properly.
5.3 We may develop different versions of the Software for different devices, and you should download the appropriate version to install it according to the actual situation. You may obtain the Software directly from our website or from a third party that is licensed by us. If you obtain the Software or an installer with the same name as the Software from a third party that is not authorized by us, we cannot guarantee that the Software will work properly and will not be liable for any damages caused to you as a result.
5.4 Except as permitted in writing by us, you may not do any of the following.
(1) Remove information about the copyright on the Software and its copies.;
(2) Reverse engineer, reverse assemble, reverse compile, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of the Software.
(3) Using, renting, lending, copying, modifying, linking, republishing, compiling, publishing, mirroring, etc. the content of us.
(4) Copy, modify, add, delete, link to, run or create any derivative works of the Software or data released into the memory of any terminal during the operation of the Software, the interaction data between the client and the server during the operation of the Software, or the system data necessary for the operation of the Software, including but not limited to using plug-ins, plug-ins or third-party tools/services not authorized by us to access the Software and related systems.
(5) Adding, deleting, or changing the functionality or operating effects of the Software by modifying or falsifying instructions or data in the operation of the Software, or operating or disseminating the Software or methods used for such purposes to the public, whether such actions are for commercial purposes or not;
(6) Logging in or using our software and services through third-party software, plug-ins, plug-ins, or systems that are not developed or authorized by us, or creating, distributing, or disseminating third-party software, plug-ins, or systems that are not developed or authorized by us.
VI. Your Rights and Obligations
6.1 Unless otherwise agreed between you and us, you agree that the Service is for your personal, non-commercial use only.
6.2 You shall use the Service in the manner provided or approved by us. The rights you acquire under the terms of this Agreement are not transferable.
6.3 You may not use plug-ins, plug-ins or third-party tools that are not authorized by us to interfere with, disrupt, modify, or otherwise affect the Services under this Agreement.
6.4 You may not use or target our related services for any conduct that jeopardizes the security of the computer network, including but not limited to.
(1) Illegally intruding into another person's network, interfering with the normal function of another person's network, stealing network data, or other activities that endanger network security.
(2) Provide programs and tools specifically designed to engage in network intrusion, interference with the normal functions of the network and protective measures, theft of network data and other activities that endanger network security.
(3) assist others to engage in endangering network security, to provide technical support, advertising and promotion, payment settlement and other assistance.
(4) use of unauthorized data or access to unauthorized servers / accounts;
(5) unauthorized access to the public computer network or other people's computer systems and delete, modify, add stored information;
(6) Attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of our systems or networks or otherwise committing acts that undermine network security without permit;
(7) Attempting to interfere with or disrupt the normal operation of our system or website, intentionally spreading malicious programs or viruses, and other acts that disrupt and interfere with normal network information services;
(8) Forging TCP/IP packet names or partial names;
(9) reverse engineering, disassembling, compiling or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of our system or website for us and related services;
(10) Maliciously registering accounts for our related services, including but not limited to frequent, bulk account registration;
(11) Violation of laws and regulations, this Agreement, our relevant rules, and other acts that violate the legal rights and interests of others;
(12) rules, or abetting crime (including high risk, hazardous content that endangers the physical and mental health of the performer or others);
(13) Insulting or slandering others;
(14) Infringing of intellectual property rights or other rights (including but not limited to, the right of surname, portrait, reputation, privacy, and agency);
(15) Post, distribute, transmit, broadcast, publicly play or in any other way display private, licensed, proprietary, offensive, threatening, violent, inciting violence, nudity, discriminatory, unlawful, hateful, harassing, obscene, pornographic, or sexually explicit material, text, files, information, user names, images, drawings, pictures, illustrations, photographs, sketches, sound and video clips, sounds, musical compositions, writings, links, or any other content;
(16) Disseminating commercial advertisements, or similar commercial solicitations, over-marketing information and spam information;
(17) Use the platform for money laundering, terrorist financing or the provision of financial and other restricted services to any potentially sanctioned person or entity;
(18) Exploit product vulnerabilities (including loopholes or unreasonable phenomena in product systems, procedures, and settings), program loopholes to profit or disrupt product order, or to achieve personal purpose.
6.5 When using our services, you undertake to comply with the bottom lines of laws and regulations, socialist system, national interests, legitimate rights and interests of citizens, public order, social morality and ethics, and authenticity of information, and shall not use the Services to engage in illegal and unlawful acts, including but not limited to:
(1) No violation of constitutional or legal regulations and undesirable information in account registration information;
(2) Posting, transmitting, spreading or storing information that discloses state secrets, subverts state power, endangers national security, sovereignty and territorial integrity, damages national honor and interests, incites national hatred, ethnic discrimination, undermines national unity, undermines national religious policies, promotes evil religions and feudal superstitions, undermines social stability, violates public order and morality, insults, defames, obscenity, violence, murder, terrorism or abets crime, or any content that violates national laws and regulations;
(3) Release, transmission, dissemination, storage of content that infringes on the privacy rights, reputation, portrait rights, intellectual property rights, trade secrets and other legal rights of others, or interferes with the normal operation of the product;
(4) Maliciously falsifying facts, concealing the truth to mislead or deceive others, intimidating or threatening others with violence, conducting human flesh searches or impersonating or using the names of others;
(5) Publishing, transmitting, and spreading false information, advertising information, excessive marketing information and spam;
(6) Use the account or software and services to engage in any illegal or criminal activities.;
(7) Other prohibited acts as agreed in this Agreement;
(8) Other acts prohibited by laws and regulations.
6.6 You shall comply with applicable local laws and regulations and respect local morals and customs in the course of using the Service. If you act in violation of applicable laws, regulations or morals and customs, you shall be independently liable for such violation.
6.7 You are solely responsible for any content (including, but not limited to, web pages, text, images, audio, video, graphics, etc.) that you send or transmit through the Service.
6.8 Content that you send or transmit should be of legal origin and the content in question should be owned by you or you have obtained the authorization of the right holder.
6.9 You may not use the Service in a manner that violates national laws and regulations or infringes the legal rights of others. You understand and agree that if you are complained about infringement by others or complain about infringement by others, we have the right to provide the necessary information such as the subject matter, contact information, and complaint-related content of the parties involved in the dispute to other disputing parties or relevant departments in order to resolve the complaint dispute in a timely manner and protect the legitimate rights and interests of the right holder.
6.10 You understand and agree that we may use advanced artificial intelligence to analyze your behavior, and have the right to prevent you from withdrawing money or to cancel the rewards you have received if any fraud and other irregularities are found, including but not limited to the following violations.
(1) Use of high-risk telephone numbers suspected of cheating.
(2) Use of the same telephone to repeatedly log into multiple accounts.
(3) Use of emulators.
(4) Use of App splitting software.
(5) Any violation of laws and regulations, this Agreement, our relevant rules, etc.
6.11 If you violate or may violate the above agreement, we may independently judge and deal with it, and has the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the Services to you without prior notice to you, and pursue relevant legal responsibilities.
6.12 You shall be independently liable for any damage caused to any third party as a result of your violation of this Agreement, and you shall also compensate us for any damages suffered as a result (including, but not limited to, property damages, reputation damages and reasonable costs incurred in defending your rights, such as litigation costs, attorney's fees, notary fees, transportation costs, etc.). We have the right to prevent you from withdrawing money or to cancel the rewards you have received.
VII. Terms of Service for Minors
7.2 Minors are not yet involved in the world and are easily confused by the virtual images on the Internet, and they are curious and lack the ability to deal with the situation in an improvised manner, so they can easily be used by people with ulterior motives and lack the ability to protect themselves. Therefore, minors should pay attention to the following matters when using this service to raise their safety awareness and strengthen self-protection:
(1) Recognize the difference between the online world and the real world, and avoid getting addicted to the Internet, which may affect their daily study life.;
(2) When filling out personal information, strengthen the awareness of personal protection to avoid harassment of personal life by undesirable elements.;
(3) Learn to use the Internet correctly under the guidance of guardians or teachers.;
(4) Avoid meeting randomly with unfamiliar Internet users to avoid taking advantage of unruly elements and endangering their safety.
7.3 Guardians and schools should provide more guidance to minors in using the service. Parents should care about their children's growth, pay attention to communication with their children, and instruct them on the safety issues they should pay attention to when using the Internet, to prevent problems before they occur.
VIII. Intellectual Property Rights
8.1The intellectual property rights in the content generated by your use of the Service belong to you or the relevant right holder. Unless otherwise specified or required by law, the content and information provided by us on the Service (including, but not limited to, web pages, text, images, audio, video, graphics, product ratings based on our proprietary analytics model, etc.) , the infrastructure and platforms used to provide such content and information (including, but not limited to, software, websites, applications, etc.) , and we owns the intellectual property rights to the commercial logos, commercial images, slogans and copy used in the Service, as well as all data and materials generated during the development, operation and maintenance of the Service.
8.2 You understand and agree that the content (including but not limited to text, images, video, audio, animation, etc.) that you upload, submit, store, or publish while using the Service is either original to you or legally licensed to you. The intellectual property rights of any content you upload, submit, store or post through us belong to you or the original copyright owner, and your upload, submission, storage, or posting does not infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other legal rights of others. You will be solely responsible for any infringement issues arising from any content you upload or post through us.
8.3 You understand and agree that we have the right to use the content you upload or post on our products and services in various forms, including but not limited to websites, software, mobile or other forms of products and applications. You also have the right to edit, modify, adjust, or delete such content. In providing such content, you grant us a worldwide, royalty-free license to modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, sublicense, compile, create derivative works from, publish, perform, and display such content. Your foregoing license to us won’t change the ownership or intellectual property rights in the Posted Content, nor does it affect the exercise of your legal rights in the Posted Content.
8.4 The intellectual property rights in the above and any other content contained in the Service are protected by law.
IX. Exclusion of Liability
9.1 You understand and agree that in the course of using the Service, you may encounter force majeure and other risk factors that may cause interruption of the Service. Force majeure refers to objective events that cannot be foreseen, overcome, and avoided and that materially affect one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemics and storms, as well as social events such as war, unrest, governmental actions, etc. In the event of any of the above, we will endeavor to cooperate with the relevant units in the first instance and make timely repairs, but we are exempt from liability for any damage caused to you as a result to the extent permitted by law.
9.2 To the extent permitted by law, we are not responsible for any interruption or disruption of service caused by.:
(1) Damage by computer viruses, Trojan horses, or other malicious programs, or hacking attacks.;
(2) Failure of your or our equipment, systems, software, hardware, and communication lines;
(3) Improper operation by you;
(4) Your use of the Service by means other than those authorized by us;
(5) Other circumstances beyond our control or reasonably foreseeable.
9.3 You understand and agree that in the course of using the Service, you may encounter risks arising from network information or the actions of third parties, and that we are not responsible for the authenticity, suitability, or legality of any information originating from third parties, nor is it responsible for damages caused to you as a result of infringement by others. These risks include, but are not limited to:
(1) Information containing threatening, defamatory, objectionable, or unlawful content from another person, either anonymously or under false pretenses;
(2) Any psychological or physical harm, as well as financial loss, suffered by others as a result of misleading, deceptive or otherwise caused or likely to be caused using the services under this Agreement;
(3) Other risks arising from network information or the actions of third parties.
9.4 We obtain the right to deal with illegal and non-compliant content in accordance with this Agreement, and such right does not constitute an obligation or commitment on our part, and we cannot guarantee that violations will be detected or dealt with accordingly in a timely manner.
9.5 You understand and agree that in order to ensure compliance with national laws and regulations, safeguard public order and morals, and protect the legitimate rights and interests of others, we only makes its best efforts to judge the content posted by users based on relevant complaints or notices within its capabilities, but does not guarantee that our judgment is fully consistent with the judgment of judicial and administrative authorities, and you have understood and agreed to You understand and agree to bear the consequences thereof.
9.6 If for any reason a withdrawal error occurs, we have the right to correct the error after notifying you by email or other reasonable means. If such action results in you receiving less money than you should have received, we will make up the difference to your account as soon as possible after confirmation of the process error, and we will only be liable for the full amount of the withdrawal proceeds. You may not claim any loss other than the receipt of the proceeds themselves. If the error results in you receiving more than you are entitled to, we reserve the right to deduct the difference directly from your account or request a refund, regardless of the nature and cause of the error.
9.7 In order to ensure smooth withdrawals, withdrawals must be operated in accordance with guidance posted on withdrawal page. If you fail to withdraw in accordance with the guidance or does not meet the requirements of a third-party payment platform, etc., resulting in the inability to receive payments (such as not meeting the withdrawal threshold or conditions, exceeding the number or amount of withdrawals, not doing real-name authentication, receiving account being frozen or unbundled from the platform account before withdrawing, account cancellation, account suspended, etc.), we are exempt.
9.8 The relevant compensation limit arising from your use of the service shall be subjected to the laws and regulations of the country in which the server is located. We shall not be liable for any damage which is not attributable to us, such as your modification of the service or your failure to use it in accordance with the clause in connection with other software. In no event shall we be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profits, suffered by the user as a result of the use of the service (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss). The full responsibility of us to you, regardless of the reason or mode, is limited to the fees you pay to us for the use of the service within the duration of your membership (if any).
X. Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
10.1 The laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding conflict of laws) shall apply to the formation, entry into force, performance, interpretation, and dispute resolution of this Agreement.
10.2 This Agreement is entered into in Tianhe District, Guangzhou, People's Republic of China.
10.3 If any dispute or controversy arises between you and us, it shall first be resolved through friendly negotiation; if negotiation fails, you agree to submit the dispute or controversy to the jurisdiction of the people's court in the place where this Agreement is entered into
XI. General Terms
11.1 By using our services, you are deemed to have read this Agreement and to be bound by it.
11.2 We reserve the right to modify the terms of this Agreement as necessary. You may review the most recent version of these Terms and Conditions on the relevant Services page.
11.3 If you continue to use the Software or Services provided by us after the terms of this Agreement have been changed, you will be deemed to have accepted the modified Agreement. If you do not accept the modified Agreement, you should stop using the Software or Services provided by us.
11.4 The headings of all terms of this Agreement are for convenience only and have no actual meaning in and of themselves and shall not be relied upon in interpreting the meaning of this Agreement.
11.5 If any provision of this Agreement is partially invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding on the parties.
11.6 If you have comments or suggestions regarding this Agreement or the Service, you may contact us through the link below: [firstname.lastname@example.org].